Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lady Gaga is Ready to Launch Products Sunglasses

Lady Gaga is ready to launch products sunglasses. Lady in collaboration with Linda Farrow, the designer sunglasses labeled Alexander Wang and the Row.
Telephone famous singer is indeed eccentric in style fashion show. Citing femalefirts site, Friday (26 / 3), Lady ready to launch products sunglasses. Lady in collaboration with Linda Farrow, the designer sunglasses labeled Alexander Wang and the Row.
Lady, even before talking about other desires launched a variety of clothing itself. He said, "I can not wait to make his own line. Something that I want to do in the next year, with its own style. I'm ready for that."
He added, "I want to create a space for my fans where they can feel free. I have no high school, I just want to be like Boy George. Still sounds strange, I'm doing it for the fans so that we do not feel alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment